Shipping & Taxes Policy
Shipping & Handling
1. The Butterworth Gallery will post prints as a special delivery by royal mail.
2. Larger items and original paintings delivery will be discussed by telephone or email.
3. We will process your order immediately, however some giclees are printed to order. We aim to post all orders in 2-3 working days and you should normally receive your order within 10 business days.
4. International orders are generally received in under 21 days.
5. You must inform us within two working days if the goods are lost or damaged in transit so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem.
6. Please quote your order number in all correspondence.
7. You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company is sufficient evidence to establish that goods have been received.
8. Back Orders If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
1. The Butterworth Gallery charges VAT at 20% to all UK customers.
2. Prices shown are inclusive of VAT
3. For international customers UK VAT will be removed at checkout once a valid international shipping address is entered.
4. International postage of items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges which are the responsibility of the customer.